ELIGIBILITY RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING:
Participation in this Reality Show is opened to every Nigerian citizen irrespective of Race, Gender, Tribe, Ethnicity or Religion
Participation is opened to Nigerians in the Diaspora provided they meet the eligibility requirements and are willing and able to cover their own travel expenses to and fro.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTESTANTS
(Please Read through Carefully Before Applying To Audition For The Show)
The following eligibility requirements must be met for you to proceed with the application process. If unable to meet all the requirements, please do not apply.
- You must be a bona-fide Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 39 years old.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Next Titan ACADEMY” in any location chosen by the producers for the duration of the 10 weeks/episodes of the reality show.
- You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of the “The Next Titan ACADEMY” where all contestants will be resident throughout the duration of the reality show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks/episodes of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers
- You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates in the “The Next Titan ACADEMY” during the duration of the show.
- You must be willing to showcase your Business Idea in The Next Titan ACADEMY
- You must be at least an undergraduate of a recognized Higher Institution of Learning or a graduate; and must be willing to show originals of your birth certificate, academic certificates and professional certificates (if any).
- You must be willing to attend regional auditions in the location nearest to you out of the three regional audition centers across Nigeria.
- You must be willing to assume full responsibility for the consequences of your participation in this show, should you be selected as one of the contestants.
- If selected as a participant, you may have to fill and/or sign various documents and forms including
- an application form
- eligibility requirements agreement document
- voluntary participation agreement.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, or anyone resident in your household may be an employee, officer, producer, director or agent of any of the following entities:
- Ficomms International
- Bravocom International
- Any sponsor of the program
- Any person involved in the development, production or distribution of the reality show currently entitled “The Next Titan”
- Any person or entity providing services or prizes to the Program
***In addition to the above, please note that the Producers reserve the right to judge ineligible any person who the Producers determine, in their sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the “The Next Titan” Reality Show such that his or her participation in the show could create the appearance of impropriety.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that
i. I have read, I meet and I agree to be bound by the eligibility requirements for “The Next Titan” (otherwise known as ‘the Show’) as set out in this document.
ii. I have answered all of the questions on the application form honestly and accurately. I confirm that I have not in any way misled, or attempted to mislead the Show’s Producers regarding my identity and experiences, or in any other way.
iii. If any of the information I gave in my application form is at any point found to be false, I understand and I agree that this will be sufficient grounds for my disqualification from the Show’s contestant (participant) selection process and/or from the Show itself, even if I had previously been selected.
iv. Even if I meet the eligibility requirements, the Producers are in no way obligated to select me as a contestant.
v. All decisions by the Producers regarding the selection of the contestants are final and not subject to appeal or challenge.
vi. I agree to keep strictly confidential all the information that I acquire about the Show during the selection process for contestants and/or my participation in the Show.
vii. I agree that my voice, actions, and likeness may be recorded as a part of this application and participant selection process and I understand that the Producers may decide, but are in no way obligated, to actually use such recordings during the Show.
viii. The Producers are not obligated to return any materials submitted by me as part of the participant selection process, whether or not I am actually selected to be a contestant. The Producers may, but are in no way obligated to use any such materials in, and in connection with, the Show.
ix. I understand that even if I am selected as participant, the Producers are not obligated to produce the TV program and even if the Show is recorded, there will be no obligation on the Producers or any broadcaster to actual broadcast it.
x. If I am short-listed by the Producers; I agree to undergo psychological and medical screening, the full details of which will be explained to me in advance.
xi. I agree to authorize the Producers to conduct background checks to verify and information supplied by me in the application form.
xii. If I am short-listed, I hereby assign to Ficomms International the Right to use my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, and other materials for the purpose of the Show and/or and related publicity and marketing whether or not I am actually selected as a contestant.
xiii. I am not an employee of Ficomms International and related entity.
xv. I am a bona-fide (legal) Nigerian citizen.
xvi. I am between the 21-39 years age bracket.
xvii. I am a bona-fide undergraduate or graduate of a recognized Institution of Higher Learning
xviii. I am willing to showcase my Business Idea in The Next Titan ACADEMY.