Show Format for Season 7
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, the organizers will be altering the format of The Next Titan Nigeria, and the Season 7 will be treated as special edition with some changes.
Changes in Show format
- Auditions: Unlike previous seasons that were done in physical venues, Auditions of the Season 7 will be strictly through Video Auditions, and contestants will have to pitch their business ideas through 2 minutes video and upload it.
- Successful Candidates: Successful candidates that scale through auditions will be notified for the next stage which is Top 50 Bootcamp.
- Top 50 Bootcamp: Unlike previous seasons, the Top 50 Bootcamp will hold online for 2 weeks, and each contestant will be able to interrelate through their individual dashboards, and the Bootcamp judges will be able to relate with them. The top 50 Contestants will be involved in different engaging activities. They shall perform some tasks online under the supervision of the judges. After their 2-week activities, they shall be shortlisted to Top 25.
- Top 25 Bootcamp: The best 25 contestants will be invited to Lagos to another around of boot camp which will start as an online and end as physical bootcamp. However, during the online, the contestants will be in isolation for 2 weeks with Covid 19 test conducted on them. After the 2 weeks, they will engage in physical bootcamp activities for 3 days, with strict covid19 measures being put in place.
- Top 16 Contestants: After the end of the bootcamp, the top 16 contestants will be unveiled, and these 16 entrepreneurs will make it to the house for the 10-week main show on television.
- Weekly Show Tasks: Due to Covid-19 pandemic, and for the first time on the show, the weekly tasks by the contestants this season will be done indoor within the TITAN HOUSE, as contestants will not be going to the street of Lagos to do their weekly tasks. However, all the tasks shall remain in-house, practical and exciting despite being carried out within the Titan House.